This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Swaami 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
- February 2, 2018 at 8:34 am #1434
- February 2, 2018 at 9:02 am #1445
• For Admission in MBBS/BDS program:
1. The minimum eligibility to apply for MBBS/ BDS program is class 12.
2. AMU offers 150 seats for MBBS program and 40 seats for BDS program.
3. The registration is done in online mode.
4. The selection is done on the basis of NEET score and medical fitness test.
• Aligarh Muslim University MBBS BDS Application Form
1. The registration is done in online mode only.
2. Students who wish to apply are required to submit the application form on the official website
of the university.
3. Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 500 at the time of registration process.
4. The hard copy of application form along with all documents send it at the address given below.
Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh 202002
• Aligarh Muslim University MBBS BDS Selection Criteria.
1. The university will release the combined merit list to shortlist the candidates.
2. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET score.
3. Those who will successfully qualify Medical Fitness test are required to go for document