This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Suresh 1 year, 2 months ago.
- January 30, 2018 at 8:58 am #1371
- February 2, 2018 at 6:45 am #1429
• Counselling Procedure :
1. Candidates will be called for counselling process on the basis of their merit list.
2. It will be organized through online mode.
3. The counselling will be started from the 4th week of June 2018.
4. On the basis of merit and communal reservation, the seat will be allotted to the candidates in
various colleges of Tamil Nadu.
5. In counselling process, the college/branches will be allotted to the candidates.
6. During counselling, candidates original documents will also verified.
7. Candidates have to pay the initial deposit of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates
belonging to Tamil Nadu) as a counselling fee.
• Documents Required during Counselling:
1. 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
2. 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
3. Category certificate (if applicable)
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Identity proof
6. Six passport sixe photograph