1. 'Lucknow Pact’ was signed between the Congress and the Muslim League in the year?
2. Trans-border trade through Nathu La is done between India and—
3. Akbar has been called the ‘First national King, mainly because he
4. A 100 m long train is going at a speed of 60 km/hr. It will cross a 140 m long railway bridge in—
5. ‘Economic and Social Planning’is a subject in the?
6. India’s largest ship breaking yard is located in Gujarat at?
7. Who built the famous Dilwara temple at Mount Abu in the 13th century?
8. Sikh Gum Arjun Dev was killed during the reign of
9. Who of the following got the Moti Masjid, Agra constructed during his reign?
Rajasthan Police Constable Mock Test
thank you for given test
ok you can try again
Share your Results :
Please share this quiz to view your results .