1. Registers are high-speed memory elements, situated in the
2. The adult human skeleton consists of
3. India 2020 : A vision for the New Millennium has been written by
4. The partition of Bengal in 1905 was responsible for the growth of a movement known as
5. The establishment of the Mughal administration on the ideas and principles different from Sultans of Delhi, was mainly the work of
6. Which of the following posts is not mentioned in the Constitution of India?
7. Who presides over the Joint Sittings of the lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha?
8. The centre of an anticyclone is characterised by
9. National Institute of Oceanography is located at
10. The fishing port of Tuticorin is located on
Please share this quiz to view your results .