1. The Forth Military World Games were held in October, 2007 in India at
2. Who of the following received the Sanskriti Award for 2007 in the field of literature?
3. The legislative Council in a state can be abolished by the parliament on the recommendation of
4. Which of the following atmospheric layers lies closest to the Earth?
5. Who of the following won the World Chess Championship, the final round for which was held in Mexico City on September 29, 2007?
6. The variety of steel which is resistant to acids is
7. Metals are good conductors of heat and electricity except
8. Which of the following is India's largest district?
9. The name of the first missile boat built in India is
10. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the 13th Finance Commission?
Please share this quiz to view your results .