1. Which of the following countries is the highest coconut producer in the world?
2. The 44570 tonne aircraft-carriage admiral garshkav being retrofitted severd Visnok for India under the Rs. 6,900 crore package deal signed between India and Russia stand rechristened as
3. What annual GDP growth rate is aimed at in the Tenth five year plan?
4. What programme was started by US to contain terrorism after attack on world trade centre
5. Which of the following countries won the final of the 2006 FIFA (Federation International de football Association) world cup held in Berline (Germany) July, 2006?
6. For the circuit shown below voltage V1 will be 10A V1 5A
7. The effective value of voltage given by V = 100 + 25 sin 3t + 10 sin 5t will be
8. The voltage V and current i of a device are V = 100 sin 377t, i = 10 sin (377 t + 30°) The power P indicated by wattmeter will be
9. Zero power factor method for an alternator is generally used to determine
10. Two alternators A and B are sharing the inductive load equally. What will happen when the excitation of A is increased?
Please share this quiz to view your results .