1. The percentage slip in case of synchronous motor is
2. Torque angle of synchronous motor is
3. Which of the following is preferren rpm for 4-pole induction motor?
4. Maximum torque in a 3-phase induction motor depends on
5. Full load, current for a 3-phase 440 Volt, 20 Hp induction motor will be closer to
6. How many different speeds can be obtained in cascade control of two induction motor?
7. A universal motor can be operated on 220V D.C. as well as 220 V single-phase A.C. Which of the following will be same in the two cases?
8. A transformer has maximum efficiency at full load, when iron losses are 800 watts. Copper losses at half load will be
9. Which of the following is not a standard transmission voltage in India?
10. A load power factor of 0.95 lagging implies reactive power demand of
Please share this quiz to view your results .