The DIGI SQUARE Pvt. Ltd. Is the owner, manager, moderator and operator of the website chekrs.com and all of its subdirectories including entrance.chekrs.com, schools.chekrs.com, jobs.chekrs.com.
2. The types of Personal Information that we collect and hold
We collect data and information about you or your usage to provide better services to all of our users. We may collect the following information:
- Your Name : First and Last Name
- Provided Contact information: Email address and Phone number, or Social Profile Link.
- Provided Demographic information: State Name, Residential address, postcode, preferences and interests etc.
- Education history and achievements: College/ University/ School/ Name & other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, and registrations to our events and products.
We will only collect Personal Information by lawful and fair means. Most Probably all the Personal Information will be collected directly from you or your authorized representative, In very few cases it may be collected from a third party such as a licensee or representative authorized by us to provide services to you.
3. We collect information in the following ways:
- Chekrs.com and its subdirectories provide information to its users but for many of our services you need to register on Chekrs.com, and when you register, we will ask you to fill the personal information, such as your name, educational interest, email address and telephone number etc. to create your account.
- We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them but not limited to log information and location information.
- When you communicate with Chekrs.com or its platform to communicate with other Members (such as advertisers, colleges/ institutes, etc.), we collect information about your communication and any other additional information ‘you choose to provide’.
We do not collect Personal and Sensitive information unless the information is (Provided by You or any software/ tool) reasonably necessary for our business functions or activities.
3. Log files, IP Addresses and Device Information
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit our platforms we automatically receive some information about your activity. Additionally we also receive internet protocol address and your Device Information.
After us, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an ad on our platforms.
4. Use of your personal information
We require all the above information and data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. On the basis of the received data and feedback we time to time try to improve our services. So Complete details of reasons are listed below :
- To understand your requirements and apply required changes to provide better services and solution.
- For Internal record keeping.
- To enhance our products and services.
- We may also periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and beneficial to you using the provided email address and Phone Number.
- For market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the platform according to demographic interests.
- Your data may be shared with institutes to communicate their marketing campaigns for their courses / programs, Offers, and guidance which may be beneficial to you.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing information or withdraw your permission at any time by mailing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Sharing of your information
Chekrs.com is growing day by day and hence we are including more and more educational institutions. At Chekrs, when you make an enquiry, fill education details or show interest, your details relating to that enquiry will be stored and in some cases provided to the institution for better solution, and offers.
6. Cookies and Advertisement
By the way in all latest browser, you can remove or block cookies using the browser’s settings, but in some cases it also impact your ability to use our platforms.
To support the services and keep it running, we provide most of the services at no cost to our Users, we target and serve our own ads and third-party ads, as well as provide a more relevant and useful experience for our Users.
If you are useing the Site, you agree that you have the of minimum age of 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 18 (16 if you are resident of the European Union) or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use chekrs.com under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
8. Your Obligations and Consent
You must not provide to DIGI SQUARE Pvt. Ltd. and/or other Users information that you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person or to your professional or social status.
You must keep your password confidential and not share it with others.
Chekrs also operates channels, pages and accounts on various social media sites to inform, assist and engage with you. So please don’t share/ provide Sensitive personal/ Professional/ and Educational data there.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account at the sole discretion of DIGI SQUARE Pvt. Ltd.
By registering with us, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us from time to time.
Processing your information in any way, includes collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information.
- DIGI SQUARE Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to Change, update or modify this policy at any time.
- All the changes to our policy will be updated on our platforms only.
- You should check Chekrs.com policy from time to time to be up-to-date about the modifications.
- This policy was last updated on May 07, 2019.